Friday, April 08, 2005

I GOTTA DANCE!!!!


jitterbug
Posted by
Hello

Do you ever have those fantasies about breaking into a "FAME" moment while at work, in the grocery store, in the mall? You know - suddenly you hear a song come over the loud speaker or in someone's car and you are INSTANTLY motivated to bust into an impromptu dance routine ( you and the 15 other strangers around you. ) Well, I have those fantasies. Really. It's cheesy and hysterical as hell, not to mention dangerous. Doing the jitterbug in the middle of rush hour traffic might get you killed. But, a girl can dream, right?

The song of late that does it to me is Benny Goodman's "Sing Sing Swing". Right away, I turn into Ann Miller in "On The Town" and I'm tapping and twirling and getting flung in the air by handsome men. Then I snap out of it and realize I'm standing in a dreamy haze at HEB in the frozen foods aisle, looking at bags of tater tots.

But a girl can dream, right?

Benny Goodman - Sing Sing Swing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home