Friday, April 08, 2005

Heeeeeeeeey batter batter batter batter batter....

So, I'm going to see "Fever Pitch" tomorrow. ( crickets chirping )

I have NO IDEA if this movie is going to be good or if it's going to tank. Odds are high on the reek factor, but I have hope. I'm a Drew fan, I'm a Jimmy fan, and I'm a Red Sox fan simply because I'm from Boston ( but I don't really enjoy baseball that much ) I'm just a sucker for the underdog. ( SCREW THE CURSE!!! SOX TAKE THE 2004 WORLD SERIES!!!! )

Anyway...fingers crossed it doesn't suck.
If it does - it's still a chance to hang out on my ass for almost 2 hours while gorging my face with junk food. Can't beat that.

**UPDATE - Saturday April 9th **
I give the movie a B+. I enjoyed it. It's not as corny as some romantic comedies, and I definitely enjoyed all the Boston visuals and nostalgia ( made me homesick a little. ) Drew and Jimmy had good chemistry together and I know I laughed out loud more than a few times. Good times....


Drew Barrymore & Jimmy Fallon in "Fever Pitch".
Posted by
Hello

And because I love you, Jimmy.....this one's for you

Jimmy Fallon sings the "Ewok" song


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home