Thursday, May 05, 2005

La Mosca Bionica!!


Ole!
Posted by
Hello

Actually, La Mosca Bionica means "The Bionic Fly".
What I really should be saying is HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO!

Like you REALLY care, huh? Unless you are mexican, not many people give a hoot. No offense to my mexican "hermanos y hermanas", but it's true. I don't think we ever learned about it in school ( go figure - white bread small town in Massachusetts. ) But, I'm down for it!!

Depending on where you live, this day might not even register a 'blip' on your social event calendar, but here in Austin - it's pretty big. Weekend long fiestas, car shows, and every mexican joint packed to the rafters. Hey, if I could, I'd be sucking down a delicious top shelf Mexican Martini at Trudy's tonight. Pregnancy got in the way of that though.

So, go roast some cabrito on the grill, gobble up some menudo, have some churros for dessert, and wash it all down with an icy glass of horchata.

Hasta luego!

Bert Kaempfert - Mexican Shuffle.mp3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home