Monday, June 13, 2005

OJ: Part Deux?


Michael Jackson, arriving at the courthouse on June 13th 2005, to hear his verdict.
Posted by
Hello


Results are in. After 14 weeks of heavy duty trial. Michael Jackson. Not guilty on all 10 counts ( lewd act with a minor, attempt of lewd act with a minor, conspiracy to abduct, giving alcohol to minor, etc etc. )

My thoughts?

BULLSHIT!!!

I'm sorry. NOT GUILTY ON ALL 10 COUNTS?
I know some of the prosecution got flimsy at times. There is talk that the accuser's parents set him up to testify. There are things to be questioned. And there is a the fact that Jackson has repeatedly shared his bed with young boys and he fully admits to it. I just don't believe that's "all there is." The secrets. The private room. The phonecalls. Very DEVIANT and inappropriate behavior.

Something is rotten in Denmark. I mean, Neverland.
He better not be getting away with this.
This better be legitimate. The idea of a possible child molester, as famous and revered as he is ( was. is. was. ) , being set free makes me sick and enraged.

Clutch - Binge & Purge.mp3

2 Comments:

Blogger Thomcat said...

I feel the same way ! not guilty on all counts ? come on ! ... i heard this somewhere, oj gets away with murder, blake is innocent, jackson, not guilty, and martha stewart ? just made a phone call and she gets prison ?!? i also heard that saddam hussein wants to move his trial to Santa Maria ...

3:30 PM  
Blogger Jilabel said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I know...Martha gets jail time and MJ walks...it all seems so wrong.

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home