Saturday, July 23, 2005

Happy Birthday Mr. Brownstone


Slash from GNR
Posted by
Picasa

Today, Slash from Guns N' Roses/Velvet Revolver turns 40.
I'll bet many people took bets that he would never see this age.
Quite a party rep the boy has!

Am I a Slash fan? In a nutshell, yeah. Sure. I think he's a talented guitarist.
Am I a Guns N' Roses fan? In a nutshell, sort of. I like "Appetite for Destruction" and
that's it. To me, that's the only album I will listen to by them. All the drawn out, overindulgent ballad bullshit they created on later albums makes me want to puke ( don't even get me started about that song "Civil War" or "November Rain". ) I hated all the Stones/Zeppelin covers they've ever done, and I think Axl Rose is a wiry psycho douchebag.
NICE EXTENSIONS BUDDY!!!!

ps - I don't even have an opinion about Velvet Revolver. They have some notoriety and people enjoy them - but I say "Whatever."

That being said, I still want to wish a Happy Birthday to Slash. Let see if you can keep rockin for another 40 ( hahaha! yeah, I know.... )
Guns 'N Roses - My Michelle.mp3
Guns 'N Roses - It's So Easy.mp3

2 Comments:

Blogger homercat said...

Slash be the shiznit. axl=bloated piece of back bacon.1st album great then axl get ego bloated. SayhomercatOn other hand Dufff Rocks.

2:08 AM  
Blogger Jilabel said...

Yeah, I have to say ( back in 87 when "Appetite" made it's debut and I was 18 ) I thought Duff was pretty smokin. The gnarly bleached out lanky bass player.

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home