Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Long weekends kick my ass

**Having domain provider difficulties - changed companies - have to transfer over - background and mp3's are down for the moment - will fix ASAP**

I love a long weekend.
It means my husband gets an extra day off. More time home with me and our son. Usually it revolves around a "holiday" of some sort, so lots of my new married-into family gets together and it's a lot of fun. We do have a great time together. But, it also means 3-4 days of nonstop activity, people, eating, going, doing, playing, eating, moving, playing, driving, people, doing, going, eating - lather, rinse, repeat.

I'm wiped out.
Okay, I'm also 7 months pregnant in the grueling TX heat. It was 100-102 ALL weekend ( and it's supposed to hit 103 today. ) That can beat down a cowboy, let alone a fragile knocked up Yankee heat pussy like myself.

So, I'm sorta worthless at the moment. Gotta get my mind back into the 'blogosphere' ( if you will ) and give you something of SOME worth. I'll be back soon with guns blazing, but, for today...I can only muster up this:

Beatles - I'm So Tired.mp3

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home