Thursday, July 21, 2005

A sandwich is a sandwich.....


Mmmmm.....Manwich-y
Posted by
Picasa
....BUT A MANWICH IS A MEAL!!!!!
Are you down with the Manwich?
It's a pretty smart concept. Take sauce, dump on meat, stir, VOILA! Dinner.
Again, that's if you are into the whole sloppy joe thing.
I didn't like Manwiches and/or sloppy joes as a kid. I have no fond memories of the Lunch Lady serving up hot piles of slop on a bun ( I was more a "swedish meatballs" kinda girl. ) It wasn't until I was an adult that the joy of Manwich lured me in.
Hunt's Manwich Sauce is definitely a food product that I can recall being pimped on tv when I was a kid, then teenager, then in my 20's, and so on. That's impressive, to have that kind of longevity. We break out the Manwich action at my house on occasion. I think I'm having a slight aversion to it while I'm pregnant though. It juuuust doesn't taste the same. They have also added more flavors to the Manwich roster as well ( besides the tried and true original.)
Now they have a BBQ flavor, and a garlic one I believe? Maybe even something else...
Oh Manwich! What a sandwich!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gabe Farris said...

Manwhich is the pimp juice.

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home