Monday, June 27, 2005

I Want Your Sex


George Michael: The WHAM years.
Posted by
Hello

Actually, I don't want your sex. And as we've discovered in the past 5-8 years, you surely wouldn't want mine either. That doesn't mean I don't dig you, Georgios Kyriacos Panayiotou.

I loved WHAM! UK ( later shortened to Wham ) as a teen ( and find that I listen to the Fantastic! album A LOT...still! ) and when he went solo, I was all for it. FAITH and LISTEN WITHOUT PREJUDICE are excellent albums. I think he has such a smooth, beautiful voice. He's got skillz ( used a Z for extra badass points. )

Anyway, it occurred to me on Saturday that it was his birthday ( the 25th.) He turned 41. But, Home Depot, Batman Begins, and lots of italian food got in the way of me making a blog-post about it. So, here it is....a couple days belated. Happy Birthday, George. Stay outta them rest area bathrooms!

George Michael - They Won't Go When I Go.mp3
( this is a Stevie Wonder cover, FYI )

George Michael - Too Funky.mp3
George Michael - Father Figure.mp3

1 Comments:

Blogger evan said...

I did a b-day post for him, too. an unsung washroom hero...

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home