Sunday, July 31, 2005

You go ( ahem ) girl!


Noxeema Jackson, at your service
Posted by
Picasa

I'm ending my birthday post week ( and weekend ) with Wesley Snipes. He turns 43 today.
Happy Birthday, Mr. Snipes. ( I promise to cut back on the birthday posts too....okay, maybe. )

I like Wesley Snipes. He's got a list of decent movies under his belt: New Jack City, Jungle Fever, Murder at 1600, The Fan, White Men Can't Jump, Blade ( okay, I've never seen Blade...but a lot of people did...right? ) and I always thought he could hold his own. My personal favorite of his is To Wong Foo: With Love, From Julie Newmar. I'm a sucker for a drag queen and I think he did an AWESOME job as Noxeema Jackson.

So, for his birthday, I'm gonna put down a few tracks from some of his movies.
Check em out...

from "Waiting To Exhale"
Chaka Khan - My Funny Valentine.mp3
Mary J. Blige - Not Gon' Cry.mp3
from "To Wong Foo: With Love, From Julie Newmar"
Salt 'N Pepa - I Am The Body Beautiful.mp3
from "Blade II"
Ice Cube & Paul Oakenfeld - Right Here, Right Now.mp3
from "Jungle Fever"
Stevie Wonder - Jungle Fever.mp3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home