Thursday, August 04, 2005

Douchebag Supreme

So, I'm driving down the highway today. In the middle lane. Notice the silver pickup in front of me has a bumper sticker that says "HANG UP AND DRIVE" ( with a crossed out cellphone next to it. ) I'm down with that. If I have to use the phone in the car it's BRIEF, and I mean BRIEF. It's not safe, and I hate the assholes who's driving speed drops down 12 mph slower than the designated speed limit in a fast lane because they are bitching with their wife about going to the store. ANYWAY.....

So, I'm driving behind that truck. Saw the bumper sticker. Decide to move over to the left lane so I could catch a little more speed, and as I start to past the silver pickup, I notice the guy at the wheel is ON HIS CELLPHONE!!!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the biggest asshole on the planet.

L7 - Shitlist.mp3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home